In the peak of the summer season, you want your air conditioner to provide your home with the cool air you require to stay comfortable. Rye Heating and Air Conditioning offers AC maintenance plans to make sure you get the most out of your system.
Regular air conditioner tune-ups will:
- Maximize your system’s energy efficiency
- Cut down on costly, preventable breakdowns
- Extend the life of your system
We service all brands, including Trane, Carrier, Goodman, Amana, York, Lennox, Rheem, Coleman, Bryant and American Standard. Get your HVAC unit serviced to maintain your comfort level in Vale, Hickory and Lincolnton, NC.
We’ll make sure your AC components are working properly
We offer seasonal air conditioning tune-ups to make sure your system is prepared for the upcoming season of heavy use. Keeping your system maintained will minimize your utility bills and maximize your comfort. Our preventive all-system tune-up checklist includes:
- Testing AC starting capabilities
- Cleaning coils
- Testing air conditioner safety controls
- Checking refrigerant levels
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure
- Testing the thermostat
- Checking the cooling temperature and airflow
- Checking the condenser coils for debris
- Inspecting the compressor and fan
- Lubricating the condenser fan motor
- Tightening electrical connections
- Measuring volts and amps
- Adding refrigerant, if required
- Inspecting the filters
Don’t wait until something goes wrong to get your air conditioner serviced. Make sure your HVAC system is ready for the heat by contacting Rye Heating and Air Conditioning today.